ABOUT ME and CONTACT INFO

ABOUT ME
I’m Edgardo, a Certified Public Accountant by profession and I’m a Traveler or a SightseE-Guy. I visited the following continents and countries:
Africa: Egypt
America: United States of America, Bahamas
Asia: Hong Kong, Macau, China,Vietnam, Singapore, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, United Arab Emirates
Europe: England, Jersey, Scotland, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, Vatican, Wales, Monaco, Guernsey, Greece,
Turkey, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Hungary, France, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg

CONTACT ME
Email :
mybruce0520@gmail.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/egayenriquez
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/mybruce0520?ref=tn_tnmn
Linked in : uk.linkedin.com/pub/edgardo-enriquez/59/715/213/

Sunday 24 March 2013

Scotland – My 6th country to visit and many first time experiences

(Scotland Highlands)

It was Good Friday of 2008 holy week, my Fiipino office colleauges; Wilson, Enjel and Yvette and I are going to Scotland.   This is the first time I will travel by plane during a Good Friday which I am expecting a quiet travel but to my surprise London Gatwick is just a normal working day.  As compared to Philippines which is a quiet and solemn Good Friday. 
(Nessi The Lochness monster tour)

We arrived in Edinburgh at approximately 7PM of Good Friday.  We found an Italian Restaurant   for our dinner.  After the dinner, we took some photos at the famous Elizabeth Castle.   We stayed in a 6-bed hostel.   This is the first time I experienced sharing our room with other people for the 3 different nights we stayed in the hostel.  The hostel in Europe is quite popular since it’s cheaper compared to hotel since it caters to students and backpackers.  Just take good care of your personal belongings.
We visited some of the famous places in Edinburg; Elizabeth Castle, Princess Garden, Royal Mile, etc.  We also went to Highlands and Nessi the Lochness monster tour.  During our last night, Wilson introduced me to Catherine that works in Edinburgh who becomes my partner to cut the story short.

(Spanish Tapas dinner)
There are many first time experiences here in Edinburgh Scotland.  Personally, I prefer this place over London, Jersey, etc.  I do not know why.  I visited the city 3 times and I still got the feeling of excitement every time I arrive in Edinburgh.  Maybe first time experiences are hard to forget…….

No comments:

Post a Comment