ABOUT ME and CONTACT INFO

ABOUT ME
I’m Edgardo, a Certified Public Accountant by profession and I’m a Traveler or a SightseE-Guy. I visited the following continents and countries:
Africa: Egypt
America: United States of America, Bahamas
Asia: Hong Kong, Macau, China,Vietnam, Singapore, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, United Arab Emirates
Europe: England, Jersey, Scotland, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, Vatican, Wales, Monaco, Guernsey, Greece,
Turkey, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Hungary, France, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg

CONTACT ME
Email :
mybruce0520@gmail.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/egayenriquez
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/mybruce0520?ref=tn_tnmn
Linked in : uk.linkedin.com/pub/edgardo-enriquez/59/715/213/

Monday 14 January 2013

My First Snow Experience and Tips to Have Fun during Snow

 

     Today is the first snow in London for 2013. Seeing snow still feels an excitement now but the first time I experienced it I am high above the clouds since I have been dreaming to come across of snow. It was Sunday in April 2008, I was staying at Jayson’s flat and I woke up seeing people happy and I’ve heard that it is snowing. We wear our sweater to go outside and ready our cameras. I may say this one of the memorable experiences.

     Normally, snow occurs during winter season which is months of December, January and February. Snowing in April 2008 is the worst snowfall for nearly 20 years as winter returned since April is season of spring (March, April and May). For people who experience it first, it is awesome but for people who always experience it, it is a nightmare. Imagine, walking on the snow daily which is cold and slippery and sometimes shovelling the snow. During my first few months in UK there are 3 people who helped me to adjust here in London namely; Lallee M., Mharlon T. and Jayson Y.

     Snow tips to have fun and be ready:

 - Prepare hot chocolate / coffee /tea

-    - Build Frosty the Snowman

-    - Charge the mobile phone

-    - Check the first-aid kit

-    - Be careful when doing the Santa’s Christmas sledge

-    - Do the stretching of some parts of your body

No comments:

Post a Comment