ABOUT ME and CONTACT INFO

ABOUT ME
I’m Edgardo, a Certified Public Accountant by profession and I’m a Traveler or a SightseE-Guy. I visited the following continents and countries:
Africa: Egypt
America: United States of America, Bahamas
Asia: Hong Kong, Macau, China,Vietnam, Singapore, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, United Arab Emirates
Europe: England, Jersey, Scotland, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, Vatican, Wales, Monaco, Guernsey, Greece,
Turkey, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Hungary, France, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg

CONTACT ME
Email :
mybruce0520@gmail.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/egayenriquez
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/mybruce0520?ref=tn_tnmn
Linked in : uk.linkedin.com/pub/edgardo-enriquez/59/715/213/

Friday 11 January 2013

London Riot: My GMA-7 Saksi video

 
    I said in my last blog that Christmas 2010 is one of the best since my video was featured in GMA-7’s 24 Oras but I am still looking for the said files. What I found is a GMA-7’s Saksi video about Riot in London entitled “Sitwasyon sa London: Unti-unti ng Bumabalik sa Normal.”
    According to Wikipedia, between August 6 and 10, 2011, thousands of people took to the streets in several London cities and towns across England. The resulting chaos generated looting, arson,and mass deployment of police. The events were also called "BlackBerry riots" because people used mobile devices and social media to organize. As of 25 August the BBC reported that more than 2,000 people had been arrested in connection with the disorder in London.
    On 11 August 2011, I push my luck to take some videos in Clapham Junction to just say that the situation in London is going back to normal. The reason why I did the report I’ve heard in Philippine news that there are Filipinos that were hurt during the riot but to my knowledge there is none which I want to tell to our “kababayans” who have families and friends in the UK that we are fine. My contact from GMA-7 is happy since they are looking for reports from London after the riot.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment