ABOUT ME and CONTACT INFO

ABOUT ME
I’m Edgardo, a Certified Public Accountant by profession and I’m a Traveler or a SightseE-Guy. I visited the following continents and countries:
Africa: Egypt
America: United States of America, Bahamas
Asia: Hong Kong, Macau, China,Vietnam, Singapore, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, United Arab Emirates
Europe: England, Jersey, Scotland, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, Vatican, Wales, Monaco, Guernsey, Greece,
Turkey, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Hungary, France, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg

CONTACT ME
Email :
mybruce0520@gmail.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/egayenriquez
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/mybruce0520?ref=tn_tnmn
Linked in : uk.linkedin.com/pub/edgardo-enriquez/59/715/213/

Wednesday 9 January 2013

January 9: Feast of the Black Nazarene – Is it Real? And Some Tips going to Quiapo Church

 
  
     During the night of the result of my Certified Public Accountant (CPA) board examination, I went to the Quiapo Church to pray to the Black Nazarene for a positive result. Maybe I went there because it’s near to the public transportation that going to Crossing, Mandaluyong where I will meet someone later.

    There was no result in the evening. Then, I woke up in the morning looking in the newspaper, but there was a delay in the result which increase the tension of waiting until mid-morning. To kill time, I went to my former working place in UST College of Commerce Dean’s Office. The receptionist Ate Chona told me that my father called crying and told her that I passed the CPA board examination. To validate it, I went to Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). And yes, my name is in the list of the successful examinees. I jumped for joy which this could be a start of a big opportunity. During the evening, I went again to the Quiapo Church to say thank you to the Black Nazarene for the result then went again to Crossing Mandaluyong.

     Because of that event, I may say that in every evening of January 9 after office hours, I am going to Quiapo Church just to say thank you for the guidance and blessings. Being a CPA, I was able to work outside the Philippines and travelled more than 30 countries. Every time I am in the Philippines, I visit Quiapo Church at least once.

    TIPS going to Quiapo Church:

   1) Don’t wear any jewellery

   2) Take care of your wallets and special belongings

   3) Dress as simple; t-shirt and jeans

   4) Do not use your mobile phones as much as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment